We apologise, this is going to be one of those news articles where we’re mainly just talking about a Secret Cinema event where we know nothing about it, but that’s because it is!
The key facts to know are;
– It takes place from Sunday 9th April 2017 to Friday 14th April 2017.
– The film will remain a secret until the night, and it’ll be an unreleased film in the UK at the time of showing
– Three seating arrangements; Gallery (standard seating) – £26.50 + booking fee, Salon (table seating) – £30 + booking fee and Library (sofa Seating for two) – £80 + booking fee.
– You’ll become part on an “unfamiliar, hidden world layered across beautiful landscapes and a sheer untouchable scenery“.
– Tickets go on sale Wednesday 22nd March 2017 at 13:00 GMT over at www.secretcinema.org/tickets/.
So, that’s everything you need to know. We’ve kept to the facts this time and not spoken wildly around the subject, we’ll let your detective skills and imagination complete that part. Until the event, remember, Tell No One.
We’ll leave you with a video of last year’s event, which is our personal favourite Secret Cinema experience…